How to Balance Your Mind, Body and Spirit in the Everyday World
While taking a vacation is an excellent way to refresh your mind, body and spirit it is equally important to find a way to take mini-vacations every day. Balancing your life does not happen naturally. It takes thought, planning and the development of positive healthy habits. In this presentation we will explore why we don’t take the time to create ease in our life, along with ideas and solutions for change to bring you into a more consistent balance.
What You Will Experience:
- Practical solutions for balancing your life in the everyday
- Understanding the most common components that interfere with maintaining balance in your life
- How to manage the interference from those outside of yourself that keep you from living your best life
- How to balance your mind, body and spirit
Living In Your Sweet Spot: Solutions to Systematically Balance Your Mind, Body and Spirit
There are many things that we do on a daily basis that keep us from living our best life. Some of these we are acutely aware of and others not at all. This presentation is designed to systematically address the most common issues in each area of mind, body and spirit as well as practical solutions and suggestions, which can be implemented immediately. Discover the science behind how it works to support, or inhibit the life you wish to create.
Learn How to:
- Uncover and understand what holds you back from living up to your ultimate potential and best life
- Uncover practical solutions to remedy problem areas in your mind, body and spirit
- Discover the science behind how your thoughts effect your body and influences the success you are creating in your life
Live Your Best Live Through the Art and Joy of Living in the Present
Learning to live in the present is a muscle that needs to be exercised and regularly maintained. It takes practice and a clear understanding of what it means to be present. Equally important is knowing what things have an effect on your ability to stay in the present and what pulls you out of the moment. During this presentation you will learn how being present on a consistent basis allows you to experience your life more fully and with greater joy.
Learn How To:
- Implement practical ideas for practicing and maintaining living in the present
- Block the detractors that tend to pull you out of the present by identifying and eradicating them from your life
- Uncover the science and the art behind what maintains you in the present and what pulls you out